The strawberry smoothie without milk is a healthy drink and perfect for those very hot days. Yes, it is extremely refreshing, which is why it has gained a lot of popularity, especially in summer. And today we are going to teach you how to prepare it in simple steps and quickly. But before revealing the secret (the truth is that it is not as complex as it seems) we want you to know the benefits of this fruit. It is a food rich in vitamin C, iron and folic acid; but it is also an important source of fiber, so it will optimize intestinal transit.
In addition, strawberry is capable of improving bone health, strengthening the immune system and preventing some types of cancer such as colon cancer. Worth? Judging from the benefits just mentioned, we think so. And if we add to this its unmistakable and delicious flavor, then this is a fruit that will never go unnoticed.
Now that the reasons for consuming this rich and nutritious citrus fruit are clear, we will tell you what to do to enjoy it in a homemade milk-free smoothie .
How to prepare a strawberry smoothie without milk?
Do not wait for the heat to arrive, it is not necessary to be at 40 degrees to be able to have a delicious smoothie without milk, I teach you how to prepare this refreshing drink made with natural strawberries, a fruit that in addition to vitamins mentioned above, contains b2, b6, E, b9 and folic acid. Also by avoiding the use of milk you take away those gases or bloating that it usually gives.
Ingredients to prepare it
- 300 grams of frozen strawberries.
- 125 grams of low-fat yogurt.
- 120 milliliters of orange juice.
- 1 teaspoon of honey.
How is it done in steps?
The first thing you have to know when preparing a smoothie is that the recipe requires that the fruit be frozen, as the intention is to achieve a greater consistency. Otherwise, it would be a shake or smoothie that likewise guarantees a delight to the palate and nutrients for the development of the body. Now, pay attention to the next step by step.
- Step 1: Place each of the ingredients in the blender. Turn it on in smoothie mode and let it work until you achieve the desired mixture.
- Step 2: Taste the drink to see if anything else is needed to improve its taste. You can add a little more orange juice, yogurt or honey if you think it is necessary.
- Step 3: Add the shake in a glass, which you will place in the refrigerator for several minutes.
- Step 4: Now is the time to refresh your body and pamper your palate with this delicious milk-free strawberry smoothie.
What you should know
How did your healthy homemade strawberry milk-free smoothie go? Surely very good, but we take the opportunity to give you some tips that will help you.
- You can also add other red fruits such as blackberry or raspberry. You will see how you will optimize the flavor of your drink.
- Add a little Kiwi if you like. By the way, have you already tried the kiwi smoothie to lose weight ?
- Although any low-fat yogurt is recommended, the idea is that it is completely natural.
- If you don’t like orange, you can substitute mango juice for it.
You have no excuse to start your own smoothie, so take action and you will have a drink that is as delicious as it is nutritious before your eyes.