Pizza and Halloween , a perfect combination to indulge yourself and sin in a healthy way in relation to the daily diet . A recipe that I want to show you where the delicious pizza that we all know comes together with a perfect decoration for Halloween days. A wonderful gastronomic alternative full of cheese to accompany the costumes of mummies, witches and spirits in a terrifyingly delicious way through a pizza with a design of ghosts and spiders .
A pizza with a ghost design
The best option for the little ones to recharge the energy lost during these holidays and also achieve the best decorative and gastronomic effect is this pizza decorated with spiders and ghosts. Learn about the necessary ingredients and their correct preparation below and become the center of attention thanks to this fantastic dish.
Ingredients for ghost pizza
- 1 pizza dough.
- 8 slices of mozzarella cheese.
- 250 milliliters of tomato sauce.
- Black or green olives.
- 1/2 chicken breast chopped and roasted.
- Fresh basil leaves.
- Dried oregano.
- Olive oil.
- Salt and ground black pepper.
Additional equipment needed for Halloween pizza
- Pizza oven tray
- Baking paper
- Pizza cutter
- 1 toothpick
Preparation of the ghostly pizza
- To speed up the preparation of this pizza, the recommendation is to use a ready-made pizza dough , with this you will be increasing the speed of completion and it is the fastest and easiest way to finish it because you will only need 15 – 20 minutes at most. Now if you want to make the dough yourself, you should take into consideration starting with the kneading at least 1 hour in advance to respect the kneading and fermenting times.
- You preheat the oven to 180 ° Celsius and line the pizza pan with the baking paper, then place the dough on the paper and spread the tomato sauce over it, allowing the outer edges of the dough to remain clean.
- Salt and pepper and start the baking process for a time of 5 minutes so that the dough begins to cook. After this period of time, you remove the pizza from the oven and begin with the due process of the decoration.
- Mozzarella cheese, olives and basil as toppings. It is important that the cheese slices can be given a ghost shape, this type of cheese is perfect because it can be melted or au gratin , but not melted, which effectively preserves its shape. With this it is ideal to give it the shape you want and in this particular case that of ghosts. An important tip is that with the help of a toothpick you can puncture the slices of cheese and give the shape of the eyes to maximize realism.
- The spiders can be formed with black olives cut in half and use some leaves or parts of them ( basil ) to simulate the legs of spiders.
- It is also time to incorporate the roast chicken which will provide a lot of flavor to the pizza and will make the children like it a lot, you can also add cooked ham or turkey. Finally sprinkle the dried oregano and return to the oven for a period of 15 minutes at 220 ° Celsius. (The cheese must be perfectly melted and the edges of the pizza browned).
A great and simple recipe as well as full of flavor and fun to enjoy these Halloween festivities, if it is your choice you can perfectly combine other ingredients of your taste and keep the cheese in the shape of ghosts as the perfect complement for this Halloween. Also if you want to increase the prominence you can look at how to prepare homemade pizza dough and enjoy even more flavor and smoothness.
Children and adults will be delighted with this recipe that accepts infinite variations and full accompaniments, in addition to allowing it to be consumed without much protocol and without the need to sit at the table, which makes it an optimal recipe to enjoy in the parties and especially on Halloween or Halloween .