We always associate hamburgers with fast food, the bourgeoisie and with “you know what they are made of”, but nowadays the trend of making our own hamburgers is growing more and more. So here I present you a great hamburger with cheese and avocado .
In this tutorial you are going to learn how to make your own Homemade hamburger that will surely be much richer than those that they sell prepared and as I indicate all the ingredients and the step by step to make your fixed meat burger that will be very easy for you to prepare.
The secret to the success of a delicious hamburger is, without a doubt, to put quality meat, because if you use good products it will be perfect.
Also, I’m going to tell you a secret, how to know when the avocado is ready .
With all this I invite you to prepare it, I assure you that it will be one of the best hamburgers you have ever eaten !!!
How to know if the avocado is ripe
With this little trick you will know when the avocados are at their point:
- Remove the stem that has the avocado on top.
- There should be a little hole that if its color is light it is ready to be consumed.
How to Make the Perfect Avocado Cheeseburger
Ingredients for the hamburger:
- 500 gr. minced beef
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 egg
Ingredients for the stuffing:
- Hamburger buns
- 4 slices of bacon
- 8 slices of cheddar cheese
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2 avocados
- Cucumber or pickles
Step by Step:
- Peel and mince the garlic very small.
- Beat the egg.
- Pour it all into a bowl and stir it well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 portions to make 4 patties.
- Put parchment paper on the counter, place one of the slices on top, and fold the paper. Flatten it to the thickness that you like the most and with a plating ring, if you are clear about it, you give it the rounded shape. This baking paper is a trick we do at home.
- Put a pan with a little oil and heat it. Cook the burgers over medium heat and pass them to your liking.
- When you have the burgers you take them out of the pan. Do not remove it from the heat and brown the cut bacon in it.
- Now you open the bread, put ketchup and mayonnaise on it.
- Wash and dry the lettuce and put it on top of the sauces.
- Put the hamburger, the bacon, the onion cut into slices, the avocado, the cut cucumber and 2 slices of cheese.
What a piece of hamburgers you just made. You’ll see what a surprise everyone is going to get when they see them.
More interesting recipes
2.50EUROS / PERSON
Homemade Chicken Nuggest
Fresh salads for the summer
|Otras recetas relacionadas|
|Hamburguesas de calabacín y queso||Hamburguesa de queso y aguacate||Hamburguesas de patata y cebolla|