An excellent recipe to eliminate toxins and to place our body and digestive system in a kind of standby with the firm intention of resting and achieving the correct purification of the various digestive and nutritional processes. Potatoes and broccoli represent a great option to meet the daily needs of vitamins and minerals as well as to achieve a vegetable diet that will ideally promote health , digestive processes, elimination of toxins and weight loss. So don’t wait any longer and see how to make this wonderful, rich and delusional baked recipe.
Baked Potato and Broccoli Recipe
Ingredients you will need to prepare broccoli and baked potatoes
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 large broccoli or 25-30 sprigs or saplings
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 lemon
- 100 grams of butter
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to prepare this delicious broccoli recipe
- Start by peeling the potatoes and making slices at least half a centimeter thick (try to keep this measurement so that they cook as evenly as possible).
- You will cook these potatoes in the microwave , you should use a bowl or a container specially designed to withstand work in these appliances, add the potatoes, 1 glass of water, salt and pepper and close it with plastic wrap.
- You cook for at least 20 minutes on full power until the potatoes are tender, but not brown.
- Halfway through cooking the potatoes you can preheat the oven to 200 ° C and start preparing the broccoli , wash it and carefully separate it into small bunches that you will reserve. Additionally you peel the garlic and slice them into thin slices, you also reserve them.
This recipe can be varied by incorporating a rich béchamel sauce or another of your liking, it could also be perfectly fine with a gratin or by adding animal protein by incorporating diced Serrano ham.
- When you verify that the potatoes have reached the optimum degree of cooking, place them in a container for the oven, on top of them the raw broccoli, then the sliced garlic and squeeze the lemon .
- Finally you add the butter , taking special care to distribute it evenly and homogeneously in small portions over the entire length of the preparation and as a final step olive oil , salt and pepper to taste.
- You go straight to the oven for about 12 to 15 minutes until you can verify that the broccoli is al dente and that the garlic is golden brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes and ready to serve.
Broccoli and baked potatoes A rich and healthy combination!
The resulting combination of a plate with broccoli and potatoes is a very delicious way to consume healthy vegetables through a very light dish, broccoli is considered a superfood thanks to its nutrients and the potato maintains a perfect texture to start the process of feeding with these vegetables.
Try this delicious recipe with a refreshing kiwi and apple juice that in addition to minimal amounts of calories and large amounts of fiber and energy make them perfect for vegetarian diets or for weight loss diets as well as countless benefits so you can enjoy excellent health.