Because we know that you are a lover of purees, today we will teach you how to prepare the broccoli with coriander, with which you will surely give yourself the best of tastes. The preparation is simple and its ingredients fit any budget, but the best of the matter is that you will be consuming a dish rich in nutrients.
Eating broccoli brings many benefits to the body. In addition to being delicious, this vegetable contains vitamins A and C, as well as beta- carotene, fiber and folic acid. If you dare to prepare the recipe, then pay attention, as you will be surprised how easy it can be.
How to prepare coriander broccoli puree?
Here you will find the simplest way to prepare one of the most nutrient-dense dishes.
- 500 grams of broccoli.
- 3 potatoes.
- Fresh coriander
- Extra virgin olive oil.
Now that you have all the ingredients on the table, you will have to follow the procedure to the letter to achieve the best broccoli puree with coriander.
- Step 1: The first step will be to peel the potatoes very carefully, then wash them and chop them into small pieces.
- Step 2: Bring the potatoes to a simmer until they soften a little.
- Step 3: After 15 minutes, add the broccoli, chopped into small branches. Now, boil for another 10 minutes.
- Step 4: Wait for it to temper just a little, then remove some of the water. Then add some coriander sprigs. Additionally, add a little pepper and salt.
- Step 5: Blend the ingredients until you get a perfect mixture.
- Step 6: Serve the puree in a special container. Then add a little olive oil and coriander leaves. Now it is ready to enjoy.
Purees are excellent as a first course, but there are those who also serve it as a garnish for a second course. It is a perfect food because, in addition to being delicious, it is extremely nutritious, so it is recommended to eat it with some frequency.
To give a taste to the palate, in addition to guaranteeing well-being to the body, you can also prepare a rich kiwi soup with apple , to which you will add a sweet ingredient.