Broccoli, potatoes and béchamel an excellent combination of ingredients to obtain as a final result a delicious recipe for broccoli cream , healthy, nutritious and satiating and with all the benefits, nutritional benefits and medicinal properties of potatoes and broccoli. In addition to being an easy, safe and effective way to achieve an efficient digestive system as well as to disguise its aroma so that children can consume it without problems. Serve it accompanied by a rich salad or possibly with some fruit and I assure you that everyone will love it equally.
Broccoli recipe with the healthiest cream
All vegetables are essential for a balanced diet as well as to get the various nutrients that the body needs for optimal functioning, but broccoli stands out above many of them, so enjoy this delicious cream of broccoli with potatoes.
Ingredients necessary for its preparation
- 1 medium broccoli
- 2 medium-sized potatoes
- 500 milliliters of milk
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 150 grams of grated cheese
- 1 envelope to prepare bechamel sauce (or you can prepare it in the traditional way)
- Black pepper and nutmeg to taste
How to make Creamy Broccoli
- The secret of this recipe is to get the vegetables maintain a correct boiling point, to achieve this you must bring plenty of water to a boil and add the concentrated vegetable broth, then divide the broccoli in small florets and chop the potatoes in thin slices and add everything to the casserole. You must allow them to cook over low heat and get them to reach the point “al dente”.
- You can easily get a lot ahead of this recipe while allowing the vegetables to cook and soften, so get to work with the bechamel sauce , you cook it according to the precise instructions on the package and add, in addition to affection, black pepper and nutmeg to achieve a flavor Remember that you can also prepare the bechamel sauce in the traditional way, I assure you that without a doubt the recipe will be richer and the nutritional contributions will be greater.
- It is time to turn on the oven and place it at 200 ° Celsius and to verify that the potatoes and broccoli are tender, it is important to verify that you can prick them with a fork without applying excessive force and that when pricking it maintains its shape.
- When you are completely sure that they are ready, you remove them and drain them. It is time to achieve a perfect gratin and for this you resort to a baking tray where you will mix the vegetables with the béchamel (you can choose a couple of different ways: either by layers or by stirring everything to achieve a dough of certain homogeneity).
- Regardless of the chosen form, sprinkle the grated cheese and gratin on all the ingredients until golden brown. It should be noted that the gratin is not only on a whim, this layer of golden cheese will maintain the flavors and aromas and also provides an irresistible visual effect.
Tips for cooking creamy broccoli
- The bechamel will undoubtedly be much more appetizing, delicious and nutritious if you can make it the traditional way. You can also add the aromatic herbs of your choice and achieve a correct customization of flavors and aromas.
- The broccoli stalk is also full of vitamins and essential nutrients for the body, which is why not to discard it and be able to include it in your preparations.
- If you plan to offer this recipe to children and they are reluctant to consume it because of the taste of broccoli, you can perfectly disguise its aroma and flavor by adding some fruit to the preparation, the pear would go wonderfully and bring incredible benefits .
A recipe that should not be missing in your repertoire thanks to the high amounts of antioxidants that broccoli offers you, in addition to including potatoes that are perfect to accompany you in weight loss diets that in combination are perfect for healthy digestion, a strong immune system and entirely recommended for pregnant women thanks to their contributions of folic acid and vitamin C.