Carrot creams have become a simple, fast and inexpensive option. But it is also delicious and highly nutritious, which is why its preparation has gained popularity in many kitchens. It is rich in potassium, calcium, iron, iodine, fibers, carbohydrates, vitamin C, phosphorus and potassium.
As you may have noticed, there are many reasons for the frequent consumption of this vegetable. But its preparation in creams is a great option for anyone, especially since the recipe that we will show you below requires 5 essential ingredients that are easy to get and very affordable.
How to prepare a delicious and nutritious carrot cream?
If you have come this far, it is because you are interested in preparing a carrot-based cream. And because we are here to help you, we tell you how to make it in simple steps, as we recently explained how to make steamed broccoli .
Ingredients that you will need
- 1 kilogram of carrots.
- 1 cube of chicken stock to season.
- 80 grams of panela cheese – 1/4 of cream (you can choose the one you like the most).
- 110 grams of pumpkin seeds.
- 1 tablespoon of ground cumin.
To enhance the recipe and improve its preparation, you could use some additional ingredients such as:
- 1 clove garlic.
- 1/4 onion.
- Salt and pepper.
If you already have each of the ingredients, get to work. And to achieve an excellent result, you will have to follow this procedure step by step.
- Step 1: Remove the skin from the carrots and wash them with plenty of water to make them clean.
- Step 2: Add the carrots to a bowl of water and let them cook. Remove them when they are quite soft.
- Step 3: Place the cooked carrots in the blender glass. Along with them, 40 grams of panela cheese, pumpkin seeds, cumin, onion, garlic, pepper and salt to taste.
- Step 4: Blend all the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Step 5: Put the mixture in another container, to which you will also add a little olive oil. Now you can add the chicken bouillon cube to season the cream, which you will have to let rest for 15 minutes to cool a bit.
- Step 6: Now you will have to serve, garnishing the dish with the rest of the panelas cheese and the pumpkin seeds. This dish is eaten hot to greatly enjoy its flavor.
Carrot cream is perfect for anyone, especially vegetarians and vegans, who will surely take advantage of its exquisite flavor to give a taste to the palate.