Toasted bread and mushrooms achieve a perfect combination for the most demanding palates, in addition to being a simple dish , ideal for your diet , fast and energizing, capable of providing vegetable protein and working wonderfully well for breakfasts and light dinners or as a starter for a Principal Food. I leave you with everything you need to achieve perfection when preparing some toasts with mushrooms and manage to turn them into an optimal snack for any occasion as well as enjoying all the insurmountable benefits that mushrooms offer you.
Little desire to cook? Make these toasts in record time
Simple, light, healthy and very easy to prepare. The ideal qualities for a comforting meal and capable of providing you with the necessary food in an exquisite way. Even if you think that there is no solution that satisfies each of the aforementioned conditions, it is because you have not managed to prepare a toast with mushrooms.
No complexity and a lot of flavor with the full confidence and flexibility to allow an incredible number of variables and to completely eliminate the complex and tedious processes of the vast majority of today’s dishes. But let’s finish with the words and go to action immediately.
Prepare this mushroom toast a perfect snack
Although you can use the bread that you like the most or that of your personal choice, the recommendation is that you make them with a loaf bread with a crunchy exterior and a center with a fluffy crumb. Be clear that the purpose of this recipe is speed and simplicity in its preparation, so it is important that you can use the ingredients you have on hand.
Ingredients needed for mushroom toasts
- 2 cups of mushrooms.
- 1/2 onion.
- 200 grams of Bacon.
- 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Fresh rosemary
- 4 slices of Bread.
- 1 tablespoon butter.
Preparing this perfect mushroom snack
- First you cut the onion finely and the bacon into small cubes, the garlic into thin slices and fillets or chop the mushrooms after cleaning them thoroughly. Once this process is finished, you proceed to cook them.
The mushrooms can be substituted without any problems for the mushrooms of your choice or those that are in season, the difference will hardly be noticeable and the toasts will be just as rich and nutritious.
- With the help of a frying pan that you will place on the fire, you proceed to sauté the bacon until it has expelled all its fat, add the onion and garlic and when it reaches a degree of translucent color you can add the mushrooms or mushrooms of your choice.
- It is time to season to your liking and be aware of the reduction, it is important not to over cook the mushrooms to prevent them from losing their tasty and exquisite texture that everyone likes so much. Finally you add a little butter on the sides of your toast and take it directly to the hot pan to get that crispy toast on both sides of the loaf.
- To assemble these toasts, simply pour the mushrooms on each loaf of bread and serve with some rosemary leaves. Here the imagination is the one that will impose the limits because you can perfectly add cheese, anchovies, avocado , cherry tomatoes or your favorite ingredient and that you actually have at your disposal at that moment.
As you have noticed, some delicious, full nutritious and quick to prepare toasts, which include a lot of vegetable protein and all the benefits of mushrooms and which as an additional bonus are ideal to be prepared with the ingredients and foods that you have available. Perfect for a light dinner or for a delicious breakfast with which to start your day and that you can accompany with this delicious and refreshing orange juice , carrots and guava to increase your defenses and face this upcoming winter season with great health.