Today’s recipe will delight the sweet tooth and the little ones in the house since it is an Oreo chocolate cake without an oven , although on second thought, who can’t fancy a bit of this delicious chocolate sin !!!
The good thing about this homemade chocolate cake or cake (whatever you prefer to call it) is that it is prepared in a jiffy, it is very simple to make because it does not require an oven and it is delicious. But if it seems a little heavy with dark chocolate, you can change it for white chocolate or make a combination of three chocolates and that’s it.
So, if you want to surprise the whole family this weekend, take note and attack !!!
Video of how to make oreo cake
- 800 gr of chocolate to melt
- 200 gr of butter
- 250 gr of whipping cream
- 30 Oreo cookies
Oreo and chocolate cake recipe.
Cut the chocolate into small pieces, being careful with the knife because there are chocolates that are very hard, and you place them in a large heat-resistant bowl.
Put a saucepan on the fire with 2 glasses of water. Place the bowl on top and stir when the chocolate begins to melt. Lower the heat so that it melts slowly and does not burn.
Add the butter cut into pieces and the cream. Stir the mixture well until all the ingredients are well integrated.
Place a layer of Oreo cookies in the bottom of a rectangular mold, cover it with a generous layer of chocolate and spread it with a spatula until all the cookies are well covered. Put another layer of cookies, then another of chocolate and so on until the entire mold is filled. The last layer has to be chocolate.
And finally you have to put the cake in the fridge for 8 hours.
My tips and tricks
- The smaller you chop the chocolate, the less it will take to melt.
- Never expose the chocolate to the fire directly.
- Take the cake out of the fridge for a few minutes before unmolding it.
- When you go to cut the cake, take a sharp knife, run it through hot water and dry it. Repeat every time you go to split it so that the cuts come out clean and straight.
- If you don’t like Oreo cookies, you can use another type of cookie.
And you just have to unmold the chocolate Oreo cake to enjoy a sweet bite.
More interesting recipes
Potato and tuna croquettes
0.90EUROS / PERSON