The pear is certainly a fruit and a superfood from all points of view, it does not contain fat, it is packed with water, nutrients, vitamins and minerals and is able to provide fiber , antioxidants and flavonoids in wonderful amounts for you to achieve a top-notch health and an immune system capable of reacting against disease and harmful free radicals . A fruit that you must include in a categorical way in your diet and regular diet and enjoy all the benefits it can offer you.
The pear maintains a large number of properties of high benefit for the human being and among the most outstanding they stand out:
- It is anti-inflammatory : With its regular intake, the pear is an ideal ally to counteract the effects of many chronic inflammatory diseases (arthritis, gout, rheumatism) which effectively works as an improvement in the quality of life of many people who suffer from these ailments.
- Cell rejuvenation : Capable of fighting a tough battle against free radicals and against cell death and aging, in this way you can maintain a much healthier standard of living.
- Instant energy : Through its contributions of fructose in the form of simple sugars , pears provide you with the necessary energy to maintain your daily productivity, in addition to a healthy way and without unbalancing your glycemic index.
- Diuretic and detoxifier : Capable of eliminating the accumulation of toxins (uric acid) as well as avoiding dangerous fluid retention through the action of potassium and its vasodilator effect. All this through the soluble fibers and the insoluble fibers that they manage to offer you.
- Eliminates anemia : Through their large doses of iron and copper, pears directly help increase the production of red blood cells , as well as favor the absorption of iron from other foods. Achieving an instant anti-anemic effect.
The benefits of this healthy and sweet fruit are invaluable both for food and to prevent and cure many ailments or diseases, its action contributes to Vitamins and minerals make it a perfect candidate to achieve a healthy development and a correct supply of nutrients to the body, favoring development and growth in children and adolescents and a healthy life in adults and the elderly.
Like a rich peach salad, pears allow their antioxidants offered achieve a rejuvenating effect of the entire organism, effectively being the skin and eyes the most benefited through this protective system against the effect of premature aging and against the action of external elements and free radicals, which obviously also allows fight the appearance of various types of cancers that are caused by the process of cell degeneration.
It also allows its antioxidants offered achieve a rejuvenating effect of the entire organism, effectively being the skin and eyes the most benefited through this protective system against the effect of premature aging and against the action of external elements and free radicals, which obviously also allows fight the appearance of various types of cancers that are caused by the process of cell degeneration.
Know the nutritional value of pear as a superfood fruit
Pears are a rich source of energy for the body, below you can take a look at their nutritional table and get an idea of what it can provide you as a healthy food, remember that these figures are based on the contributions per 100 grams of fruit consumed in its raw state.
- Energy (Kcal) 57
- Vitamin C (mg) 4.3
- Calcium (mg) 9.0
- Proteins (g) 0.4
- Total Fat (g) 0.1
- Total dietary fiber (g) 3.1
- Sodium (mg) 1.0
- Potassium (mg) 116.0
- Vitamin A (µ ER) 1.0
- Vitamin E (mg ET) 0.1
- Folic (µg) 7.0
- Iron (mg) 0.2
- Carbohydrates (g) 12.1
Fat-free and sodium-free, they are ideal for keeping you hydrated , with full energy and capable of providing the highest mechanisms so that you can enjoy enviable health , remember that you should not discard your skin, since that is indeed where many reside of its properties.