Fruit is one of the most popular ingredients for all those people who want to be healthy take care of your figure and feel fit. This is why fruit lovers may have wondered how many strawberries a day they can eat to keep it as a healthy and nutritious option.
According to the World Health Organization, a balanced and healthy diet should contain at least five pieces of fruit daily. This makes a total of 35 pieces of fruit per week, and some more vegetables should be added.
But… Is there anything wrong with eating more strawberries daily than these? Could eating too many strawberries be bad for your health? Let’s tell you all about it!
Can you eat as many strawberries a day as you want?
Strawberries are one of the healthiest foods to choose from. It is estimated that a cup of about 200 grams of strawberries has 60 calories, which makes them perfect for a slimming diet.
How many strawberries should you eat?As many as you want! If you pass the amount of 200 grams, the increase in calories would not be significant.
Of course, you should not get too full of strawberries, just as you would with any other ingredient in the kitchen. Strawberries are digestive, and if you have a low tolerance for sour taste, you can mix them with yogurt.
Benefits of eating strawberries daily
If you’ve come this far looking for the answer to whether you can eat strawberries every day? It’s because you love this fruit!
Well, not only we tell you that you can eat it as much as you want, but you will also love to know all the benefits that its intake produces in our body.
Strawberries are a superfood, and including them in a daily diet will give you the following:
- Strawberries are diuretic and antioxidant, which helps to curb fluid retention and improve the appearance of hair and skin.
- They also help lower bad cholesterol levels, due to the large amount of vitamin B they contain.
- They also help regulate blood pressure and lower uric acid levels.
- Strawberries also help to strengthen the defenses. They are a great ingredient when we have some virus!
- In the digestive area they also help to combat constipation, and also improve the appearance of cellulite.
- Finally, they are a source of nutrients and other important elements such as calcium, iron or sodium.
In short, you can eat all the strawberries you want, and not only that but doing so will make your body thank you and feel better. Take advantage of January, February and March, when strawberries are in season and most delicious.