Today, every person in the world produces a surprising amount of garbage annually, which will end up destroying the planet as we know it if something is not done about it. According to infobae, the average generation of garbage per person is 0.93kg per day, which per year reaches 341.4kg, meaning that a family of 3 members annually produces more than one ton of garbage, if we add the number of families that exist in the country we are facing an alarming number.
The good news is that you can do something about it that will affect your future and that of the people you care about. If at this moment you have limited income, check out these great ideas to earn money in Gananci without too much effort, but if in addition to making money you want to make a difference in the environment, see below 5 ways in which recycling can mean extra income for you :
– Make your home a collection center : you only need to place an advertisement on the Internet or outside your home where you indicate that you receive cardboard boxes, aluminum cans, batteries of all kinds -damaged-, among others. There are people who want to collaborate in recycling and do not know how to do it or where to go, you could be the way to help them.
All these materials can be separated and one day a week take it to the different treatment plants where they buy by weight or volume the material that you bring them.
– Sell compost : fruit, vegetable and even egg peels that we normally discard in our homes are an excellent raw material for compost for home gardens and decorative plants.
Now, instead of throwing these items away, keep them and package them for sale. So you can market organic compost without chemical elements for people who want to feed their plants well. You can also collect these items from restaurants in your area, since they dump a lot of organic waste every day that goes to landfills without being used.
– Make crafts: There are millions of ideas on the Internet that you can use to create and market products from recycled materials such as cardboard rolls of toilet paper or disposable kitchen towels, plastic bottles, tubes of toothpaste, corks, cardboard boxes (of cereal, eggs), clothes that no longer serve, glass or plastic jars, among many other products. Then these crafts can be sold through internet pages designed for this purpose.
– Open a tire repair shop : rubbers are one of the most difficult materials to biodegrade due to the large number of chemicals with which they are made, in addition to being a petroleum derivative, a highly polluting material.
People who have tires , help extend the life of car tires so that they do not have to be replaced due to simple damages. This saves owners money and fewer tires need to be produced. Also these types of stores keep the damaged parts of their customers, and from there they take material to repair other people’s tires, a good way to recycle directly.
– Sell handmade soaps : these are made from oil and it does not matter if it has already been used previously. You can add glycerin, oatmeal, fruit essences, artificial scents, flowers, whatever you want.
Making soaps is a good way to recycle oil, which is very necessary because today this represents a very serious environmental problem. Take into account that only one liter of oil can contaminate 40,000 liters of water. That figure is roughly the drinking water a person uses per year.
If you manage to recycle the oil, you will be doing good to the planet, and making soaps is one of the best ways to recycle it, yes, it must have a previous casting treatment. To make soaps you do not need a large infrastructure or too many materials. In fact, several of the materials you will need (molds, container containers, and packaging, for example) can also be made from recycled materials.
These soaps can be marketed among your friends, and people who care about the environment and you can even create your company by adding more types of artisanal beauty products from recycled raw materials.
If you really care about the environment and want to leave a positive footprint while you are entrepreneurs, you can see more green business ideas .
Este sitio usa cookies para mejorar tu experiencia de usuario. AceptoLeer más
Sobre las Cookies
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.