There are different methods to heat our home, although it is true that the most widely used until now has been heating. However, pellet stoves
or thermal emitters can also be an excellent alternative and allow us to save money on our utility bills.
That’s why today we want to bring you a radiator on wheels that has recently been sold at Costco for a very affordable price. Stay reading because you’re sure to be interested.
Costco radiator that heats your rooms in minutes
Costco has launched a wide range of products that allow us to heat our homes for a modest price: pellet stoves, heaters, etc. The offer is very varied and has a great quality-price ratio.
Today we talk to you precisely about one of the products the brand has put on sale during this month of January: a thermal emitter of the Taurus brand that will help you heat your home comfortably and for very little money. This model has a slim design, so we can place it anywhere in our home and, in addition, it has four wheels that facilitate the fact that we can transport it easily.
The Taurus thermal emitter for sale at Costco has a power of 900 W, ideal for saving money on the electricity bill, but without losing the comfort that can bring us the use of such devices.
In addition, it allows us to choose a temperature from a range of 10 to 35ºand has two modes: comfort and economical. In this way we can comfortably regulate the temperature of our home and adapt it to the moment’s needs.
This device is made of aluminium, which guarantees that it will withstand the passage of time and has an additional function that will allow us to program its operation.
The advantages of having a thermal emitter in your home compared to gas heating
But you may be asking yourself why buying a thermal emitter is better than another product? What are the advantages? These are explained below:
- They do not generate combustion or any other type of waste. This implies that they will not dirty our walls, nor damage the environment.
- Easy maintenance. We only have to wipe them with a cloth to clean them, they do not require any additional service (which is the case with heating).
- We can program them. This way, you can set the temperature you want to enjoy when you get home. Although the most advisable indeed is that this is around 20 degrees.
- They are very safe. Its temperature is not usually high, so we can be sure that no burns will occur, which is very important if we have children or pets at home.
- Easy to install. You can move them wherever you want and, when it comes to placing them, you do not need to carry out any type of installation.
- Greater energy savings. These types of systems operate very efficiently, allowing us to save more energy and, of course, spend less money on our utility bills.
- Maintains heat. Finally, another advantage to consider regarding this type of products is that after switching them off they continue to radiate heat for quite some time, which will also influence the final savings achieved.
All in all, the Costco thermal emitter is an excellent product that will help you keep your home warm for little money. So don’t hesitate any longer and stop by their stores to get your hands on it.