Today I am going to teach you how to eliminate bad odors at home , those odors that, even if the house is clean, persist and you are not able to neutralize. Well, keep reading and you will see how easy it is for those unpleasant odors such as those from the kitchen, the pipes, the bathroom, etc. to disappear. So follow my best tips and ideas to fight those bad smells and win the war!
Against the bad smells of cooking vegetables
- When you cook cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli, etc. Add walnuts or hazelnuts with their shell to cooking.
- Add a splash of white vinegar or lemon juice to the cooking water.
- Or you can have a splash of milk.
Eliminate bad odors when cooking fish
- The smell of fish is very unpleasant, good as it is, and it spreads throughout the home. Put a bowl of vinegar that is hand of saint to neutralize this bad smell.
- Add a lemon peel or half a garlic to the oil that you are going to fry the fish .
- You can also add a few drops of vanilla.
Remove bad odors with the vacuum cleaner
- When you go to vacuum, put a few drops of perfume or essential oils in the filter.
- Change the bag when it’s full.
Bad smells in the pipes
- Avoid pouring oils and fats down the sink.
- Regularly pour a pot of boiling water down the drain.
- Flush a sanitizer down the pipe once a month and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
Eliminate bad smells from tobacco
- Distribute a couple of containers with water and some coffee beans in the room that you want to eliminate the smell of tobacco.
- Put lemon or orange peels all over the house.
- You can also prevent it by putting wet sand mixed with aromatic herbs.
Against musty bathroom odor
- Disinfect often with bleach.
- Place a bowl with 2 glasses of water and 1 of vinegar.
- Check the aeration system to make sure it is working well.
Smell of dirty clothes
- To solve this whiff, put baking soda in the laundry basket and problem solved.
A fridge that smells of glory
- Clean the fridge once a month with bleach.
- You can also wash it with hot water and vinegar, leave it to act for about 30 minutes and then rinse it with plenty of water.
- Put a container of lemon juice in the fridge.
Eliminate bad odors from the microwave
- This trick works wonders: put a glass with lemon juice, heat it for 30 seconds and leave the mixture in the appliance for a little half an hour.
Remove bad odors from the garbage can
- Sprinkle baking soda on the bottom of the garbage bag.
- Put a few pieces of lemon.
- Wash the bucket with 4 parts of water and 1 of lemon juice.
Resumen del Contenido
- 1 Against the bad smells of cooking vegetables
- 2 Eliminate bad odors when cooking fish
- 3 Remove bad odors with the vacuum cleaner
- 4 Bad smells in the pipes
- 5 Eliminate bad smells from tobacco
- 6 Against musty bathroom odor
- 7 Smell of dirty clothes
- 8 A fridge that smells of glory
- 9 Eliminate bad odors from the microwave
- 10 Remove bad odors from the garbage can