Costco is known for offering competitive prices on various products, including furniture. However, the quality of the furniture sold at Costco can vary. Some customers have reported purchasing high-quality furniture and may report that the pieces have stood the test of time, while others have had less positive experiences. More or less, the reviews in most of the furniture pieces have given this category of products great ratings, usually close to 5 stars.
It is important to remember that furniture quality can depend on several factors, including the materials used, the construction of the piece, and the manufacturer, but in these particular things to consider, Costco is always a good deal. If you consider adding a nice, affordable bookcase to your space, I’ve found the perfect one.
Costco’s perfect furniture bookcase for your living room
Regarding furniture, we’re always looking for quality, stability, and durability, the holly trinity of a great piece, considering the price at the same time. This pieces from Costco will bring a charming touch to your home, and will add some spaces to place decoration or functional items.
I’m talking about the Elise 72″ Ladder Bookcase, available at Costco’s stores and website, made with a classy taste from top-quality materials: steel framing with powder coat finish, birch veneers, solid shelves and all put together by hand, guaranteeing that it has been taken care of to every detail.
Features of this Costco Furniture
It’s made by Bayside Furnishings, a company that has been constructing top-notch furniture since 1991 and has sold millions of units since. It’s as simple as it sounds: a ladder-shaped bookshelf that will bring some not-that-industrial (but yet a little bit) spirit, and will bring the attention of people entering the room, if you combine it with great decoration items.
You can place your Elise bookcase it in the middle of a wall, or even in a corner, depending on how much space you have and the decoration trend you’ve followed when designing your place. No matter what, it won’t take that much space, but will add five shelves.
Now, let’s talk about how to correctly install a ladder bookcase, for your own safety: the Elise bookcase should be fixed to the wall to keep it in place and to prevent it to fall. When buying it, consult a professional associate in your local Costco’s costumer service desk.
Tips for choosing a matching bookshelf in the living room and decoration
- 1. Choose a shelf that matches the color of your furniture. If you have light-colored furniture, try some dark-colored shelving to create an interesting contrast.
- 2. Consider the size of the shelving about the size of the room. If space is limited, choose a smaller shelf, which only takes up a little space.
- 3. A stainless steel shelf would be an excellent choice if you are looking for a modern touch. These shelves will look great with your living room decor.
- 4. You can also opt for a wooden bookshelf. These shelves will add a classic touch to your living room.
- 5. If you want to add a splash of color to your living room, you can opt for a brightly colored bookshelf. This will give the space a cheerful and modern look.
- 6. If you have antique furniture, you can opt for a retro-style bookshelf. This will add a vintage touch to your living room.
- 7. A minimalist bookshelf is an excellent choice for a simpler living room. This will give the space a clean and modern look.
Combining a bookshelf at home can be complicated if some factors are not considered. The shelf is the element that will give a note to the room’s decoration, so choosing one that suits our style is always good. To achieve this, the first thing to do is to measure the available space to know what size of shelf we need; it is also important to consider the color of the walls and furniture to combine it with the frame. If the room is full of colors and patterns, opting for a neutral-colored shelf to blend in harmoniously with the whole is recommended.