Home life is everything to many, because our home is shaped as the place where we will feel the best, a place that is suitable to who we are (and how we are, too). We say this from different furnishings and elements to install in it for the day-to-day, and it is an Ikea where we have done it best. This is because they are available as very useful basics for all styles and spaces, as you will see.
It is then that within the Swedish Ikea store and seen in good shape for our best interests, we can get our hands on important pieces that are made very well seen, especially in what has to do, in the best sense, with products that will make your life in a way much easier, and it’s not easy at all, not by a long shot. Ideas can be seen in kitchen organizers, lighting, and Tupperware.
Ikea has very useful basics that you can buy at the best price.
Because reality tells us that most of the everyday problems we face daily have a much simpler solution than we would imagine, unfortunately, we are not always aware of these proposals, which make our lives much easier, but thanks to Ikea this will end. We discuss how the decoration store has many more ideas for our home than the most famous tables or furniture.
Perhaps less spectacular but very practical, we will show you a series of must-haves that have everything to succeed both for those who are the most modern and minimalist homes and for those who lend themselves with a more vintage style or retro decor. The best thing is that they are ideas for our best range, and the example is given with options such as the dish drainer of the series Hultarp, but there are more (and they are well valued).
The Variera species organizer
Also as a must-have to equip your kitchen furniture and shelves, we can install spice organizers at home, which are all we need to keep your space tidy and not go crazy every time we go to cook. That is why here we show you the model of the Variera series, which includes other utensils, such as stands or plate holders. Anyway, this one species will be everything you are looking for.
In this sense, they are organizers that allow us to sort and classify spices and other supplements or products that we may have within our reach in the kitchen. As you can see in the image, it will combine several spice accessories to fill the width of the drawer or combine with other organizers. Easy to remove and have on hand, it has a space allowing us to store between 12 and 15 bottles.
Ikea’s Hultarp detachable dish drainer (and other proposals)
Because Ikea is one of the leading stores in furniture sales, it also has an extensive catalog of kitchen utensils. On their website, we have found several essential products to prepare any dish and place the dishes and another crockery when cleaning. We have this line with proposals such as this fantastic dish drainer, and the Hultarp model in graphite color.
We are talking about what is a practical and very useful idea for those who have small kitchens. It is a dish drainer with a timeless design, in graphite/black color, which can be hung on the wall or placed on the countertop. The tray is made of polypropylene plastic and the dish drainer is made of coated steel, which is also removable to collect the water from the dish drainer.
The 365+ lunch box with removable accessories
All of us at home have made use of Tupperware. Both for going to the beach, the swimming pool, the mountains… and when we are at work and we know we will have to eat at the office. In the market there are many, but in recent times we have come up with different variables, each one more modern, to make this practice much more complete to store and keep in temperature our meals.
Proof of this can be seen with Ikea’s 365+ lunch box, a piece with removable accessories that allows us to carry several dishes in a single space. So, if you are one of those who usually take a snack out of home, you can carry everything comfortably and compactly, while it has several compartments to separate food. Available in the online and physical store in various sizes.
The Strybar remote control for smart lighting
If you are looking for a smart lighting system without getting too complicated, and in a very economical way, a great consideration is to do it from Ikea. You can do this by opting for a remote control switch like the one in these lines. Combine a remote control Strybar with wireless LED bulbs and panels to create ambiance or turn lights on and off.
As well as dim them, change their color or switch from warm to cool lighting without getting up. The best idea for this is the Strybar model, which allows you to control different light sources with a single click. You can control up to 10 LED bulbs at a time, making it possible to change the environment whenever you want while saving energy. Rechargeable and high quality.
What are some practical ideas for everyday problems?
- The sources provide a variety of practical ideas for everyday problems. These ideas are creative, improvised solutions to common problems that make little tasks easier. Here are some of the practical ideas:
- Use an old bottle of lotion to store your phone, keys, and money.
- Paint the tips of your keys with different colored nail polish to easily identify them.
- Use a bread clip to prolong the life of flip flops with split holes.
- Pour vinegar in a bag and tie it around your shower head to clean it.
- Clip grocery bags to a carabiner to prevent them from cutting into your hands.
- Turn your shirt inside out to iron over the buttons easily.
- Put a wet sponge in a sealable bag and freeze it to avoid drips.
- Rub walnuts on damaged wood to cover up the scuffs and dings.
- Write random numbers and letters over crossed-out words to avoid others from reading them.
- Clean hazy car headlights with toothpaste.
- Drill some holes into the bottom of your trash can to let air flow freely and prevent suction.
- Twist the ends and push them into each other to untie knots faster.
- Stick a little piece of leftover soap onto the new bar for easier washing.
- Tie a small piece of brightly colored ribbon to your luggage to spot it easily.
- Keep a card in your wallet or purse with your emergency medical details.
- Use a suitcase with wheels instead of boxes for heavy items when moving house.
- Use binder clips to organize your desk cables.
- Use a spring from an old pen to protect charging cables.
- Charge your phone using the USB port on the back of a TV if you’ve lost your charging adapter.
- Clean computer keyboards and charging ports on electronics with a squeezy-ketchup bottle top and your vacuum.
- Use a shoebox and a few toilet paper rolls to organize tangled wires and cables.
- Use a used plastic bottle and a pair of scissors to prevent your phone from hanging from the cable.
- Pinch the prongs together to give your plug some extra grip.
- Use a hair clip to extend the life-span of headphones.
- Switch on your smartphone flashlight and place it under a water bottle to create a cozy light wherever you are.
These practical ideas are just a few examples of the many creative and improvised solutions that can make everyday tasks easier. It is important to keep in mind that some of these ideas may not be suitable for every situation, and it is always important to weigh the pros and cons of each approach to solving a problem. Additionally, there may be other practical ideas that are not mentioned in these sources, and it is always useful to continue exploring and learning from different sources.