Since the first Ikea store opened its doors for the first time in Ikea opened its doors for the first time in our country in the late 70s, the Swedish chain has not stopped growing, and today, you can find its stores in the United States. Its business base has been based on offering its customers high-quality furniture at a low price and very easy to assemble. Whatever you are looking for to decorate your home, you can be sure to find it in any of their stores.
Another positive point that makes Ikea products stand out is their versatility, the Swedish chain designs all its articles to make them functional and useful in any situation or season of the year, as is the case of this carpet that the Scandinavian multinational has a great price.
Ikea TIPHEDE carpet for your best room in the United States
The TIPHEDE rug is one of the most iconic products in the Ikea catalog; no matter what time of year it is, this product of the Swedish company is always among the best sellers. For many people, one of the factors that make it stand out is its versatility The design in its colors makes it very easy to combine with the rest of the furniture in your home so that it will look great under the dining table, living room or at the entrance of your home.
It is made of cotton, which gives it a great softness, in addition to requiring little care for its conservation, since it can be machine washed at 40ºC maximum without fear that it may spoil. On the other hand, the Swedish chain recommends regular vacuuming to prevent the accumulation of dust and dirt.
The different types of rugs.
Rugs come in a wide variety of materials, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. The most popular materials for rugs are wool, cotton, polyester, and nylon.
- Wool is a natural fiber that is durable and easy to clean. However, it can be expensive and is not as resistant to stains as some synthetic fibers.
- Cotton is another natural fiber that is durable and easy to clean. Like wool, it can be expensive, but it has a softer feel than wool and is more absorbent.
- Polyester is a synthetic fiber that is less expensive than wool or cotton and can be dyed in a wide range of colors. However, it is not as durable as wool or cotton, and it tends to static electricity.
- Nylon is the most durable of all rug fibers and is resistant to both staining and static electricity. It is also the most expensive of all rug fibers.
The most popular carpet colors.
- Brown and cinnamon are other popular rugs choices, especially in formal living and dining rooms. These colors add warmth to a room and can make it feel cozier.
- Beige and cream are two of the most popular rug colors because they are neutral and go with almost any type of furniture. They are also good choices for rooms with a lot of sunlight because they do not fade as easily as other colors.
- Patterned rugs are becoming increasingly popular in all rooms, from formal living rooms to children’s bedrooms. Patterned rugs can add interest and personality to a room and can be a great way to incorporate different colors into your decorating scheme.
- Gray is another popular choice for rugs, especially in bedrooms and living rooms. Gray rugs hide dirt and stains better than lighter colors, making them a good choice for high-traffic areas.
This rug from the Swedish giant is ideal for an elegant touch.
Its dimensions of 120 x 180 mean that you can place this TIPHEDE rug in any room of your home to give a touch of elegance to that room. It is suitable for all floors, even if your home is heated. Although to avoid slips or falls, Ikea recommends that you apply some anti-slip protection to it.
The TIPHEDE rug is what you need to elevate your home decor to another level; not for nothing is one of the most valued on the Ikea website. During August, you can get this TIPHEDE rug in light gray for only $12, in any store or on the website of the Swedish chain.