Trader Joe’s has an enormous amount of food products. In addition, it should be noted that this retail chain systematically replenishes many goods on a seasonal basis. That means that, throughout the year, the catalog of options for the customer is very large. However, many products remain constantly in the buyer’s preferences. These products would, in some cases, enter the Hall of Fame of the firm’s products.
The Trader Joe’s Hall of Fame includes products with high customer acceptance. But in addition, this acceptance is maintained over time. In other words, it is not easy to get into this list because, in addition to being the consumer’s favorite, they must also be preferred for several years. In some cases, we will see that products have been at the top of these lists for more than 18 years.
Discovering the new Trader Joe’s Hall of Fame Products
One interesting thing about these Trader Joe’s products is that they are products that have led the Customer Choice Awards in 2022. And in other cases, they have done so for different years. In other words, in all cases, these products are held in high esteem by consumers of this retail firm. It should be recalled that this is one of the retail chains whose users show the highest level of satisfaction with the food supply.
That is the list of the new products in Trader Joe’s hall of fame:
- Mandarin Orange Chicken: this is one of the classics on all the hit lists of shoppers’ preferences. Its launch dates back to 2004. For several years in a row, within the frozen food section, it was the leader as a favorite and in the best main dish category. It is a product based on crispy diced chicken with mandarin and ginger sauce.
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups: It is also a product with a long history. In fact, it was launched in 2010. It is a snack treat that enjoys the preferences of the trademark customers within the dessert/sweets category.
- Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets: And here is one of the true veterans of this list as the product first appeared on the shelves of Trader Joe’s in the year 1992. These are Pretzel Nuggets filled with peanut butter and salted. They have long led the best snack category.
- Unexpected Cheddar: this is a cheese that has managed to seduce the buyer since 2011. It has a curious name that corresponds to its idea of mixing the flavors of hard Italian cheese with American Cheddar cheese. It is a classic as a winner of the best cheese of the year category for the brand.
- Soy Chorizo: this is another product launched in 2011 that has consistently won the title of best vegan/vegetarian product in recent years. It is a vegan concept of traditional Spanish sausage.
As you can see, it is a really extensive list, which rewards not only the good punctual reception by customers but also the fact of maintaining over the years as products of great acceptance.