Today I want to talk to you about a piece of furniture that we all have in our homes and that we do not pay the attention it deserves: the coffee tables .
It is very normal that we enter our living room and go directly to the sofa to rest on it. Our wife, children, may be with us, our parents are sitting next to us, and we may even be with friends watching and enjoying a good movie. What is certain is that the one that never fails in our living room is the coffee table. He is always there, inseparable and helpful.
Who has not used it to have a few cups of the best coffee, for dinner or that we can entertain ourselves with a good game of chess or Parcheesi. Help us educate our children; Have any of us not put their children at the coffee table to do their homework? We even use it to rest our feet on a cushion.
There are different types, but I love the glass tables . Why are they the ones I like the most? Keep reading, you will surely agree with me that they are the best and most appropriate.
Why choose a glass coffee table?
You may be thinking of buying a coffee table. Without a doubt I would buy some of the types of glass coffee tables that exist and I am going to explain to you what are the reasons why I would choose this type of tables. You must always take into account your needs, the space you have in the room where you are going to place it and, of course, the glass table must reflect your style and personality. Take good note! I am convinced that you will end up buying a glass coffee table.
- They are really elegant, so they will add a touch of class to your room.
- It will improve the lighting of the place where we put it. Thanks to its transparency, both natural and artificial light will be reflected. This will help us with the feeling of “more space”.
- They are tables that do not require much care to maintain and that they are always clean.
- They may seem fragile and we even hesitate to touch them in case they break, but they are very resistant and robust.
- You can find them in different types and styles. Minimalist, hygee style, extendable and of various heights, made of tempered glass, with several pieces that combine colors, with legs of different sizes and shapes, Nordic style …
The one I have in my living room I bought in Centrolandia, which have modern glass tables so you can choose the table that best suits your needs.
If you want a coffee table, in my humble opinion, the best option is glass. A piece of furniture and decoration object that will adapt to your home and your style without any problem and will perfectly fulfill all the functions that we expect from it.
Knowing all this, please, let’s pay more attention to our coffee table and treat it as only it deserves.
A big hug and see you in my next article.