If you are in love with decoration and have managed to create those different and original touches many times without spending a lot of money, congratulations! But if you still want to experience more in this wide field of interior design, be sure to read this post in which I leave you twenty-nine interesting and original decoration tips to make your home much more elegant and welcoming.
All these changes are a matter of the taste of the one who is going to make them, with these tricks you will surely succeed in creating relaxed environments and in accordance with your personality.
I hope you like and find all these ideas really practical so that your home works as you need or simply make you feel comfortable in it.
Here are these cool tricks!
1. To unify the tones in the room and have harmony, coordinate the bedding, curtains, wallpaper or paint.
2. For easy changing of pictures, prop them up on a shelf or the wall. What a good idea!
3. A dark colored wallpaper highlights the back wall of the living room or bedroom.
4. Paint the dining room, hallway and hall the same ivory tone, in this way, a visual continuity is created and the spaces appear larger.
5. On top of the computer, place a shelf, where you can put books, photos …
6. A floor lamp gives you ambient light and promotes tranquility in the room.
7. Place a bench in the kitchen, this way you have an extra seat.
8. The armchairs with metal legs and the round tables with a single foot, recharge the room less and in this way you will have more space to pass.
9. Bet on light colors such as white and ivory, which provide light and give a feeling of spaciousness.
10. Light furniture is not so visually heavy.
11. If you have little space in your home, put sliding doors to delimit areas.
12. To hang the curtains, measure from the window frame to the ceiling and if it measures 0.70 centimeters, you have to place the bar at about 0.35 centimeters.
13. If you want the curtains to have glue, you have to leave them longer than 2 to 5 centimeters, but if you want them to kiss the floor you should leave them flush.
14. A large mirror resting on the wall of the room, visually enlarges the room and multiplies the natural light.
15. In the kitchen install a column furniture from floor to ceiling, with it you will make the space profitable by putting the oven and the microwave in the same furniture.
16. There are three essential things for a kitchen: having good storage, everything very well placed and the tools at hand.
17. A focus of attention is placing industrial -style chairs in the kitchen with bright colors.
18. Take advantage of the space under the window and place a cabinet with drawers, where you can store whatever you want.
19. Locate the living area in the middle of the room.
20. An antique wooden table, combined with some nice modern chairs will make your dining room warm and elegant.
21. Take advantage of the gap between the window and the furniture, placing some shelves to put photos, books …
22. If your little one’s room is long, choose train-type beds.
23. What a good idea! For the living room of your house or kitchen, line a wall with a vinyl paper that imitates exposed bricks.
24. Under the upper cabinets in the kitchen, you can place halogen lights. It’s a good trick for working on the countertop.
25. Furniture in white or ivory is perfect to give a feeling of harmony to any room.
26. Sky blue or aquamarine are very cool colors for bathrooms.
27. Place sconces at each end of the headboard , they will give ambient light to the bedroom. You can place them at the height you want.
28. To get more out of the hole under the stairs, locate a piece of furniture in a staggered fashion, you will have a storage space.
29. If your hall is small, a trick to make it look bigger is to line the wall where the furniture is located, with a large mirror . Multiply the feeling of spaciousness.