In the world we live in, we are often overwhelmed by stress and overwhelm; It is essential and necessary to offer a truce to both our mind and our body to be able to feel liberated from day to day. We need to give our body rest to recharge our internal battery and recharge. The best way to get our body to get optimal rest depends largely on sleep. When we sleep our limbs and muscles get the necessary rest and rest with which to revitalize and that our body is like new the next day.
What is the most important thing to achieve adequate rest?
IMHO it’s the mattress we sleep on. We may not give it the necessary importance or that we believe that the choice of mattress is something that should not be valued, that there should not be much difference between some models and others. And worst of all: suppose that it will not matter which mattress we choose since it will surely not affect our rest and our body. I can assure you that if we choose the wrong mattress we will not rest or sleep satisfactorily, with the consequent detrimental effects on our health.
We have to spend as much time as necessary to find out what types and models of mattresses exist, what are their characteristics, what beneficial properties they can have and how they can harm us … We must know all the factors to choose the mattress that best suits to our needs. When we are clear it will be time to buy it; But do not be scared, in the market there are models that are very expensive but there are also good and cheap mattresses .
I am going to show you the types of mattresses that exist and their advantages and disadvantages so that you can choose and get the mattress of your dreams.
Types of mattresses:
Spring mattresses .
They are the most common and also the strongest. They have a good level of cushioning and elasticity, which may seem very appropriate to some people, others find the hardness that these mattresses can provide very uncomfortable.
- Very firm and they are usually recommended for their hardness. The back does not suffer from its good support. They are very breathable and hygienic.
- The springs tend to give way and lose cushioning in the areas where they support the most weight of the body. It can happen that the metal springs disturb a lot in certain parts of the body.
Memory foam mattresses .
They are the ones that best adapt to the shapes of our body and have a high level of firmness. The more visco, the better the mattress will adapt.
- Soft and fluffy touch. Recommended for people with back pain and muscle problems. Visco is a material considered Athermic: it provides neither cold nor heat.
- Its price is usually high. Models with a very high density of visco become enveloping, causing a sinking sensation that is not usually very pleasant.
Foam mattresses .
They are the most classic models and with very good firmness. They enjoy a bad reputation because they have always been labeled as poor quality. This does not have to be the case and there are models that are of a more than guaranteed quality.
- The foam with which these mattresses are currently produced is very durable and of good quality. The normal thing is that they are quite cheap models. Highly recommended for overweight people. They can last for many years.
- They tend to sink very often. If the foam is of poor quality, it will not allow perspiration. Little ecological.
Gel mattresses .
Highly recommended for people who are very hot. Its main characteristic is the freshness and cold sensation offered by its gel material.
- They offer a high level of ergonomic rest. Its material does not cause allergic reactions. Very good ventilation and very little humidity. Great longevity and no deformity.
- They are not recommended for people who are overweight or very cold.
Latex mattresses .
Very natural models since they are made from the resin of the trees of the Hevea genus. The amount of natural latex usually varies between 20% to 97%, the higher the amount of latex, the better the quality of the mattress.
- They are very comfortable and with a high level of ergonomics. They tend to be cheaper than other types of mattresses. Very hygienic, breathable and ecological. Very easy to clean.
- They have a facility to deteriorate. The mattress becomes very delicate and can easily deteriorate if it has a lot of natural product. Latex can cause allergic reactions.
With all this information, it will be much easier for you to choose the most suitable and convenient model so that your body can enjoy a well-deserved and just rest. Now you can go out and buy your mattress, although you can also buy it online, there are pages with a wide variety of models and prices such as colchonesonline.online
A big hug and see you in my next post.